HOW IT CLEANS
GLASS (WINDOWS, DOORS, & DISPLAY CASES):
- Spray on generous amount of cleaner. One entire pane of glass should be washed at a time, starting from the bottom up. Scrub as necessary to remove soils.
- Remove soiled water with squeegee.
- Wipe excess solution from the window seal and frame.
- Apply solution directly to the spot or area to be cleaned.
- Wipe solution and soil from surface with a clean paper or lint-free cloth towel.
- Repeat as necessary.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Stainless Steel
- Counter Tops
- Refrigerator Fronts
- Door Knobs
- Leather and Plastic Upholstery
- Vinyl and other hard surfaces
- Salad Bar Guards
- Display Cases
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Odor: Mild Perfume
% Phosphates: None
pH: ~10.4 @ 100%