Bio-Enzymatic Cleaner and Odor Control Agent for Hard Surfaces
WHY IT'S BETTER
- Pleasant fragrance immediately reduces noticeable odor.
- An odor counteractant binds existing odor molecules.
- Uses specific bacteria and enzymes to degrade odor producing organic matter.
- Uses specific bacteria and urease to degrade urea and uric acid.
- Uses a triple surfactant package to ensure cleaning.
- Contains ingredients to reduce scale associated with hard water.
HOW IT CLEANS
TRASH CHUTES, GARBAGE PAILS, DOCK AREAS: Add 2-6 oz. of cleaner per gallon of clean water. Apply evenly to trash chutes, garbage pails, dock areas – no need to rinse. Repeat daily or as needed.
DUMPSTERS :Add 2-6 oz. of cleaner per gallon of clean water. Apply evenly to a freshly emptied dumpster. Apply again when 1/3 full and again when 2/3 full to control odor between pick-ups. Repeat when dumpster is emptied.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Refuse holding areas
- Garbage Pails
- Trash Chutes
- Any area of waste accumulation
Appearance: Turbid Liquid
Color: No Dye
Density: 8.4 lbs./gal.
Content: Bacillus spore blend
Bacterial Count: 2.55e + 11 cfu/gal.