Bio-Enzymatic Cleaner and Odor Control Agent for Hard Surfaces
WHY IT’S BETTER
- Pleasant fragrance immediately reduces noticeable odor.
- An odor counteractant binds existing odor molecules.
- Uses specific bacteria and enzymes to degrade odor producing organic matter.
- Uses specific bacteria and urease to degrade urea and uric acid.
- Uses a triple surfactant package to ensure cleaning.
- Contains ingredients to reduce scale associated with hard water.
HOW IT CLEANS
Use a 4-8 oz. per gallon of water solution. Apply using a mop or trigger sprayer. Allow contact time for digestion of organics to occur. Wipe dry, rinse, or squeegee to drain.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Waterless urinals
Appearance: Turbid Liquid
Color: Light Brown
Odor: Mandarin Orange
Density: 8.4 lbs./gal.
Content: Bacillus spore blend
Bacterial Count: 2.55e + 11 cfu/gal.