Bio-Enzymatic Cleaner and Odor Control Agent for Hard Surfaces
WHY IT'S BETTER
- Pleasant fragrance immediately reduces noticeable odor.
- An odor counteractant binds existing odor molecules.
- Uses specific bacteria and enzymes to degrade odor producing organic matter .
- Uses specific bacteria and urease to degrade urea and uric acid.
- Uses a triple surfactant package to ensure cleaning.
- Works to destain problem areas.
- Multiple chelators inhibit the formation of uric acid salts.
HOW IT CLEANS
Apply an 8 oz. per gallon of water solution for spot treatment or throughout the day. Allow to air dry up to 4 hours.
Use an 8 oz. per gallon of water solution (allow to dry up to 4 hours) prior to the use of a detergent/disinfectant to help remove stains and allow organic debris to be more easily treated.
Can be used after disinfection to provide long lasting odor control.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Concrete, plastic, rubber, metals, tile
- Any area of animal waste accumulation
- Any area in need of odor control
Appearance: Turbid Liquid
Color: Light Brown
Odor: Mandarin Orange
Density: 8.4 lbs./gal.
Content: Bacillus spore blend
Bacterial Count: 2.55e + 11 cfu/gal.