A heavy duty, non-caustic cleaner formulated with water conditioning agents that promote cleaning in hard water, and surfactants that enhance cleaning.
WHY IT’S A BETTER CLEANER
- Safer than products that contain caustic soda or caustic potash.
- Low-Foaming – Ideal for CIP.
- Penetrates and removes beerstone deposits.
- Effectively eliminates mineral scales.
- Free rinsing, leaves no residue.
- Successful in hard water conditions.
- Harnesses the power of oxygen.
HOW IT CLEANS
CIP CLEANING: Flush system with water. Prepare a 1 oz. to 3 oz. per gallon of water solution . Water temperature selection should be 140-180°F. Circulate solution for 30 to 45 minutes. Drain system. Rinse thoroughly and follow with an ORCHEM acid cleaner if desired. Sanitize per label directions.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Mash Tank
- Lauter Tun
- Brew Kettle
- Wort Cooler
- Fermentation/Maturation Tank
- Aging/Bright Beer Tank
- Bottle/Can Filler
- Keg Wash
- Tap lines
% Phosphates: None
pH: 12 @ 1 oz. / gal.