Heavy-Duty Alkaline All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser
WHY IT'S BETTER
- Concentrated heavy-duty alkaline all purpose cleaner and degreaser .
- Penetrates and lifts the toughest soils then rinses clean, leaving no deposits or streaks.
- Ideal for high pressure cleaning of equipment exteriors, floors and walls.
HOW IT CLEANS
HAND BRUSHING SMALL PARTS—Use 1/2 to 1 oz./gal of warm (110°-120°F) water in a bucket or C.O.P. vat. Rinse with plain water, brush parts, rinse with warm water and place on rack to air dry.
SPRAY CLEANING EXTERIORS OF FILLERS, VATS, TANKS AND WALLS—Use with cold to warm water at 1/3 to 2 oz./gal. Always wash from the bottom up and rinse from the top down. Do not allow solution to dry on surfaces.
CLEANING INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT, CONVEY-ORS AND SURROUNDING AREAS—Apply a 1:30 to 1:50 solution to equipment and conveyors. Brush, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. For floor areas around packaging equipment, apply a 1:20 solution. Scrub using a deck brush or rotary scrubber and rinse.
*GREASE-AWAY solutions should never be allowed to dry on (prior to rinsing) surfaces as streaking may occur.
WHERE IT CLEANS
- Kitchen Hoods
- Slicers & Grinders
- Filling Equipment
- Food Processing Equipment
- Exhaust Stains
- De-Greasing & De-Inking
- Air Filters (Dip or Pressure Rinse)
- Walls & Floors
- Bricks & Concrete
- Vehicle Washing
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Color: Water White
Odor: Mild Solvent
% Phosphates: None
pH: 13.2 @ 100%